Maine Babies

EWCM???

went to the bathroom this morning and there it was... i'm not ready for that yet!!

Re: EWCM???

• lord, I'm still bleeding! I would kill for EWCM at this point! :)
  • LOL! I did a double take to make sure I was on the right board.  I haven't seen that abbreviation since I was on TTCAL...  Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I had to do a double take too. LOL I don't think I'd be ready for it yet. I'm hoping I get at least a couple of months before I get that.?

• I am not ready for that at all!
  • I get ewcm every so often, and I have yet to get my first period.  Just throwing that out there...

:-)

• I haven't had anything remotely resembling EWCM and my period hasn't showed up either.  My older sister didn't get hers until she stopped BFing at 13 months.

I did get my IUD though, just in case.

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• I have been having that off and on for the past 2 months.  It has never amounted to ovulation or a period, so I am not sure what it means.  Maybe things are just getting a little cleared out still...?
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"