Maine Babies
Options

Vent about my SIL

So my niece's bday is Sunday. SIL told me about hoop earrings that my niece wants and said she'd pick them up for me because she knows her jeweler and knows which size to get my niece.?I said great and that I'd give her the money. ?

Well she waited & only just went today. The jeweler doesn't have them anymore and my niece's bday is Sunday. So now I have to go to my jeweler and see if he has medium hollow hoops for my niece.

If she wasn't going to get them, she could've just told me. I'm pissed because she does this kind of thing all the time. Just waits until the last minute to do everything and tell me everything.?

I could go on & on with the crap she has pulled on me. ?

Re: Vent about my SIL

• Options

I would be annoyed too.  Its like, if you say you are going to do it then do it, but if not just TELL me and I'll take care of it.  So annoying.  Hope you can find what you want for your niece.

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• Options
    Sorry that's not very fair of her to put you in that position. How frustrating
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, she left you high and dry.  Not a good quality.

Now would this be the daughter of the aforementioned "pussynew"?  If so, they def. need some family therapy.  Kick them my way...

Sorry she was not more considerate.  That stinks.  Much love, Jill

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"