October 2013 Moms
Options

First time taking dd to the movies!!

First time taking dd to the theatre today! She will be two in a week and a half. We saw monsters university with a friend and her little guy the same age! Dd loved it!!! She loved the original she calls them the munch! Best of all she was free! I will definitely take her to see more movies I think she will like! Sorry this is a long NBR post just had a really good afternoon!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: First time taking dd to the movies!!

• Options
    I am only sorry I never went to movies sooner!
  • Options
    We did! I wished I would have brought her while I nursed!! I could have enjoyed so many movies lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sm glad she did so well! You give me hope Ive been thinking of taking DS, he turned 2 a month ago!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I took my last daughter from about 2 weeks ago till about a yr old to the movies. At that point it was more of me running around chasing her. She's now 3 and we are thinking of taking her Despicable me in a week or so.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's great! I took DS a few days ago, he is two this week. He did not make it through. But we will try again in 6months or so. But yeah that's good news! What we saw was pretty cute!
  • Options
    I love taking DD to the movies!! She does so well for only being 2. Check your local theaters or local Macaroni Kids page, tons of places offer dollar movies throughout the summer!

• Options
    Hate to be the nasty one here but I don't believe babies belong in the movies(unless it is the Mommy and Me showing)....1st of all it is SO LOUD and overstimulating.   Second, if I am paying $13-$19 to see a movie I don't want a baby next to me. I believe kids should go to age appropriate movies, I went to see Iron Man 3 in 3D and there were 2 year old twins there. They didn't even have glasses so this blurry loud movie was going on in IMAX no less and these kids had to sit in a stroller for 2 1/2 hours.  Horrible. Just horrible. 
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    BrummBrumm member

imageshelliescove3:
    First time taking dd to the theatre today! She will be two in a week and a half. We saw monsters university with a friend and her little guy the same age! Dd loved it!!! She loved the original she calls them the munch! Best of all she was free! I will definitely take her to see more movies I think she will like! Sorry this is a long NBR post just had a really good afternoon!!

I just took my DD to the movies for the first time to see Monsters University too! She loved it.  I think we might see Despicable Me 2 as well next week. She loved getting the popcorn!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"