January 2014 Moms
Options

Feeling Salty!

You know what that means. Yup! I am dehydrated again. I can't taste anything but SALT. When I try to drink water it tastes incredibly salty. I have been trying to stay hydrated but I can't keep down large portions. My doc told me to sip frequently(constantly). I have been doing this but it didn't make a difference. I don't know why I am having such a hard time with water. (or any fluids for that matter) My symptoms have gotten better. Aside from the once a day puking fits I am feeling alittle better. Still exhausted but it will pass soon. Just SALTY!

Re: Feeling Salty!

• Options
    You may have seen my similar post about hydration problems. I'm right there with ya! I try to do little sips also and that sort of works but I'm dying for a full glass of something, but I just can't do it. I hope it gets better for you also! Have you tried eating watermelon? I had some today and it perked me up a bit. Or also popsicles help me some, but nothing would be as great as just drinking something. 
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Have you tried flavoring your water? I'm having a hard time drinking enough fluids also, but what really helps me is a small pour of cranberry juice or squeezing a slice of lemon into my water. It seems I'm more apt to drink it if it's got some zing to it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"