Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Rec. your humidifier

I'm looking for a cool mist humidifier under $50.  Any suggestions?  

TIA 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Rec. your humidifier

• Options
    We bought a Crane humidifier from BBB and LOVE it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We got a Crane one too, and also love it. Got ours at Target, and I know they sell them on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Crane-Adorable-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-FFP/dp/B007P9QXRI
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also have the crane one shaped like a frog. I have no complaints.
  • Options
    We went thru 3 so far and ended up with Vicks cool must bc when DS is sick, we can put the Vicks pads in there and it helps loosen things up. We love it! The crane ones are cute, but ours leaked. The regular one and the elephant one.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

I don't have a suggestion because we have a dinosaur one from my mom (from when I was a kid, ha ha). Def get an ultrasonic, not the wicking kind. They both need to be cleaned often, but the sponges/wicks get gross really fast and I don't think they work as well for little snuffly noses.

**Ed to add: Nevermind about the ultrasonic, cool mist must mean you already want an ultrasonic humidifier :-)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do the crane humidifiers have filters in them that get all nasty?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    omg, I don't have a humidifier to rec, but we bought the semi-expensive Brookstone model and it's crap.  It started making a terrible noise around 6 months and I thought we were cleaning it until one night my LO pushed it off the table and a piece popped off and there were the most disgusting growths I've ever seen in there! My husband and I still joke that there were animals living inside that thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"