Parenting

What do

Re: What do

• Ok, in regards to LL's situation she was a teen.  If you think teens think through everything completely rationally, well, you're not very smrt
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I mean, the whole reason I'm an atheist is to have all of the whorey sex I want and do all the drugs without that nagging eternal damnation hanging over me.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • imageameyer8009:
    I judge when parents take pictures of their kids in potentially dangerous situations. For example, I was lurking a board; I don't remember which one, and there was a picture of a 6 month old hanging half way out of a doggy door with her head dangling over the outdoor stairs. Who the eff doesn't help their kid instead of taking a pic? Oh and when asked if someone was holding onto LO, she said no. I agree with vaccines. Also when someone says mh doesn't ALLOW me to do something. I find that to be strange.

I judge people who make idiotic assumptions. The girl in question is an INCREDIBLE mother, and I know this because I'm friends with her IRL. The pictures you saw LAST WEEK were A) of a child that will be 1 year in a few days and B) absolutely not over outdoor stairs. 

You obviously aren't writing any parenting manuals considering you're taking pictures of your dog nose to nose with your child. A dog's tongue in your kid's mouth will happen a lot faster than the aforementioned child making it outside and that's just gross (and I have and love dogs).

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • imageBrandi Bee:

imageRondackHiker:
    I'm confused. Can I talk about dirty sex?

I'm a Christian and don't judge gays or lecture people about their sins. I did have premarital sex, so clearly I'm a SINNER FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIFE! Does that mean I can talk about kinky sex stuff?

I obviously don't think that extreme, but you lovely pack of ladies will continue to make passive aggressive jokes and high five each other because, well, you're dumb women.

I wasn't going to be specific, but I will.  Someone actually admitted in a thread that she got effed up on acid or something and had sex with some random dude in a dirty bathroom.  Which, whatever, hope you were safe.  Probably not if you were too afraid to get condoms (okay, I'll stop, lol).  This was right after confessing something so prudish I was shocked.  Wish I could remember the confession but I can't.  But the current confession didn't sound like it came from someone who would have sex with just whomever in a bathroom.

Stuff like that is so funny and sad.   That's all I'm saying. 

The acid stuff is totally not what you said before.

image image
  • imagekiraliz2:

imagerobinsokj:
    Ok, in regards to LL's situation she was a teen.  If you think teens think through everything completely rationally, well, you're not very smrt

No, but to not think it through for seven years? I think that's why it seemed strange. To me at least.

I missed that it was a 7 year ordeal

• I judge the sh!t out of this thread. EVERY LAST WORD OF IT.

Because I'm a judger. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagembenit4:
    Being Christian doesn't mean you are perfect. At least this is how I was taught.

I think BB misse that memo. You shouldn't go to church if you've sinned, or she'll laugh at you.

image image
  • I'm judging Maebb for thinking SAHMs aren't busy. I had to get up 3 times while reading the last page of this thread to fetch something for my kid.

Gosh. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good morning, ladies! So, how's it going?
  • I judge people who continually go somewhere where it's abundantly clear that no one there cares for them. 
  • I judge people who go around calling people dumb just because they disagree with them. And by people, I mean BB.
  • I never did acid. Now I think I missed out. Oh, well... next life, maybe.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageAshPal61:
    I judge all of you judgers.

Now I'm judging you the hardest. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagembenit4:
    I judge Rob for not making her azz her avatar.

That is def judge-worthy. I am now also side-eying. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageItsAllGravy7:

imageBrandi Bee:
    imageBrandi Bee:
    I judge the people who are labeling themselves Christians, judge gays, etc....then in the sex threads they confess to some of the nastiest behavior I've ever heard of and think it's funny.
    Here is my first post about it. Clearly , I'm saying I judge "Christians" who commit their own sins then judge gays for their sins. Kbunchofotherletters replies with "Ypu can't be Christian and have kinky sex ?" Which highlighted her stupidity. And increased my suspicion her husband might have a mullet.
    But you don't keep track of who's who and you don't have post its...right? You just know everyone's religious affiliation and sexual history.

OK, BB. 

Lol this is the part she keeps ignoring. This was after I asked if Christians can't have kinky sex.

imageBrandi Bee:

You can have kinky sex and be Christian.  Kinky, MARRIED sex with your husband.  I honestly find those Christians who admit to  premarital sex, one night stands, etc really funny and kinda sad.

Get it straight, you're just reading it wrong

• Here we are now, entertain us
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT LOSING POSTS AND NESTICLES?!?!!?

That was the last I heard.

If any mod has heard otherwise, please please please correct me.

Please.

But I'm gold. I don't want to be a newbie.

image image
  • imagembenit4:
    imageEllaHella:

Lois- any number of us who grew up deeply religious share your story.

I can't relate. I knew where to get condoms. I didn't want to risk getting pregnant and facing that challenge.

We all know you're superior.  You don't have to continually remind us

• imageBrandi Bee:
    imageEllaHella:
    imagembenit4:
    imageEllaHella:

I can't relate.

Consider yourself lucky.  I couldn't go anywhere without running into someone I knew or knew me or my boyfriend.  That isn't really an exaggeration.  My boyfriend had to come up with a reason to drive 30 minutes to another town to buy them. 

You all can stick your head in the sand and pretend you had it all figured out at 15 or 16.  But these are actual realities that face teens.  Ignore it and you only add to the problem.

But congrats on that condom use 20 years ago. Yes

Yeah making excuses for not using protection isn't adding to the problem!

These are the challenges teens face. It may be stupid, but lots of teens would rather have unprotected sex than buy condoms from someone who will call their mom the moment they walk out the shop door. I'm surprised that people don't get that teens may not want their parents to know they have sex.

image image
  • imageBrandi Bee:
    imageItsAllGravy7:
    imagembenit4:
    imageItsAllGravy7:
    imagembenit4:
    imageEllaHella:

I can't relate. I knew where to get condoms. I didn't want to risk getting pregnant and facing that challenge.

..........is this in your sarcasm font? Because somehow I can never tell when you're being sarcastic and when you're just being a douchecanoe.
    I feel the same way about your posts a lot.

I mean, while we're being all frank and stuff.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt since everyone keeps trying to tell me you're not a complete asshat. 

You seriously think that somehow a teenager bumming some smokes and booze is in the same realm as sexual activity? Even for someone who didn't grow up in small town religious America this isn't rocket science. Smokes and beer =/= sexual activity. 

What?!!! A lot of times if does actually...beer anyway. I'd rather find out Isla was having protected sex than smoking anyway.

You would. For other parents that's different. To some people a beer or cigs is a stupid teen mistake. Sex is destroying their body and soul.

image image
  • imagembenit4:
    imageMintBerryCrunch:

This. We used P&P/FAM effectively for a total of almost 3 years all together. Is it ridiculous for 16 year olds to do? Of course. Is it ok for adults who want a baby but are kind of trying to delay it a bit for a reason or another? Sure, why not? And when you add in FAM tracking it actually does become very effective BC if done correctly. 

Not sure what FAM stands for. As I stated previously I do calendar based planning myself so if you do, you would know that there is no need to pull out. Is this supposed to be extra insurance?

FAM is the fertility awareness method which involves charting your temps, checking CM, etc., so you know when it's important to pull out so he doesn't have to do it all the time. And it's a little extra info than relying solely on the calendar as it's possible to ovulate at different times even w/ a regular cycle. NFP is different though because I think if it's true NFP you're supposed to abstain during the week around ovulation due to religious issues. Semen is sacred or something like that. 

• I judge TB for banning me for no apparent reason. I judge the OP for posting this when I can't participate under my real screen name. Motherfucking Monday.
  • imagembenit4:
    imageItsAllGravy7:
    imagembenit4:
    imageItsAllGravy7:
    imagembenit4:
    imageEllaHella:

..........is this in your sarcasm font? Because somehow I can never tell when you're being sarcastic and when you're just being a douchecanoe.
    I feel the same way about your posts a lot.

I mean, while we're being all frank and stuff.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt since everyone keeps trying to tell me you're not a complete asshat. 

You seriously think that somehow a teenager bumming some smokes and booze is in the same realm as sexual activity? Even for someone who didn't grow up in small town religious America this isn't rocket science. Smokes and beer =/= sexual activity. 

I am shocked that you don't see teens having sex as common if not more than teens smoking or drinking.

Shocked.

She's not sharing her personal opinion. I believe she's saying that to many religious people teen sex and teen drinking and smoking are far from equal.

image image
  • imageHilarityEnsued:
    I judge the motherf?cking Redwood Forest of quote trees in this b!tch...

We can straight up type motherfucking BTW. Cool, I know.

• imagembenit4:

Anyway -

I am not talking about teens across America. I was commenting on LL's story that she posted about. OK.

She said she didn't get BC because premartial sex was a sin and she was Baptist but - she was having premartial sex.

She also said she would have had an abortion if she would have gotten pregnant which then brought me to - wouldn't it have been cheaper and easier to get what you needed than an abortion.

I wasn't talking about "teens across America" nor was talking about the plight of small town teens. I was commenting to LL about her story.

The density is dense

• Is that Steve-O?  It kind of looks like Steve-O

random confession.  

I think Johnny knoxville is totally bangable

• On more than one occasion my husband has told me it would've been easier being raised by a couple of gay men like I was than in an uber-conservative Baptist family. He wouldn't touch me without using birth control, though, and that still failed us. We probably would've done better using PNP.

My sweet angels...
    Baby girl grew wings 11/14/11, 20w
    Baby boy grew wings 4/20/13, 16w
  • This thread needs to die a quick and dignified death.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I judge the OP for starting this shiit storm.
  • imagembenit4:
    imageItsAllGravy7:
    imagembenit4:
    imageEllaHella:
    imagembenit4:
    imageEllaHella:
    imagembenit4:

LOL at people from a small town being unable to get shlt.

Yeah because people from small towns don't drink, smoke, have sex, do drugs, steal, etc.

I mean we can keep going here.

Oh, we have no doubt you will.  No doubt at all.

Don't you think it is time for new material? Seriously.
    Must.Have.Last.Word.Even.When.Wrong.
    LOL, didn't see this post coming.

Wow, didn't see that coming

• This is like that time everyone freaked out about the gym daycare.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Except worse.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageHilarityEnsued:

This sums up this thread nicely...

guy testing Oculus having fun

Thanks, I was hoping for a recap. This was such a nice, petite little thread last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imagerobinsokj:

Is that Steve-O?  It kind of looks like Steve-O

random confession.  

I've had many sexy dreams about Knoxville.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds him bangable.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagemissyishere:
    imagerobinsokj:

random confession.  

I've had many sexy dreams about Knoxville.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds him bangable.  

Johnny Knoxville is a good lookin' dude. So much so he stopped doing the stupid crap in Jackass to protect his pretty face. He'd be there, but he was never the one putting himself at risk.

I had an acquaintance once who thought Steve-O was hot. Yeah, totally judged her for that one. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageLuckyDad:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagerobinsokj:

random confession.  

Johnny Knoxville is a good lookin' dude. So much so he stopped doing the stupid crap in Jackass to protect his pretty face. He'd be there, but he was never the one putting himself at risk.

I had an acquaintance once who thought Steve-O was hot. Yeah, totally judged her for that one. 

I always liked Ryan Dunn  :( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"