High-Risk Pregnancy

Sunday Bed Rest Check In

Good morning Ladies

How did we hold up last night ?

QOTD  What do you usual eat for breakfast ? is it the same day to day or do you vary what you eat?

I usually eat what ever the children eat for breakfast cereal sometimes eggs if husband cooks them 

This hot weather is very hard on me it just makes me feel so very tired been laying in front of a fan and drinking lots of liquid 

Re: Sunday Bed Rest Check In

• My stomach can usually only handle plain toast in the morning. Otherwise I'd have a waffle with maple syrup. I'm a creature of habit I suppose. :)

Anyone else here nearing 35 weeks? I'm 35 weeks on Tuesday and we'll be inducing at 37 weeks. I'm so happy to have an end in sight, although it seems so far away at the moment. 

Hawaii
  • Good morning/almost afternoon.

Slept pretty good last night.  There was a nice breeze coming in and it is so nice to be able to have the air off and windows open again today.

I usually have steel cut oatmeal with almond slices and some kind of fruit for breakfast but today I had a bowl of Special K.  I love having eggs over easy with some toast...hmm haven't had that in a while.

Tomorrow -like every Monday- is my MFM appointment.  And today -pretty much like every Sunday- I begin to get nervous and anxious in regards to her still looking good.  I'm trying very hard to not let those thoughts get in my head; no use worrying...I go to the doctor to catch anything before it becomes a problem.  Positive thoughts!

Have a great Sunday. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Doing good here! Couldn't get comfy for awhile last night, but finally fell asleep and only woke up twice to go to the bathroom!

Very excited for someone else getting to 34 weeks today....CONGRATULATIONS!

Breakfast: almost every morning my DH makes me pastured eggs, fruit, yogurt etc. Hes been so wonderful the past 3 months of SBR. Can't wait to make him breakfast again!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • MrsCasey: just noticed that your goal is 37 weeks on June 20th. Mine is 37 weeks on June 16th. Hopefully we both make it!!
    Hawaii
  • Happy Sunday all! I finally had a good night's rest with minimal hip pain. I sat up a little more than normal yesterday and that helped my hips I think. Today will be just another day of lounging.
    My aunt stayed with me yesterday and brought the cutest baby clothes and essentials. She got us newborn clothes and one set of preemies onesis. Oh my goodness, so tiny! Seeing all those baby items brought back a positive attitude and is making me more excited for their arrival. Which I hope is several more weeks from now!

Most mornings I have Nature's Path cereal with fresh blueberries and almond milk. Maybe a Greek yogurt too. Other times multi grain waffles and syrup. Always a big glass of cold OJ. I can't get enough!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Inn2Inn2 member

Got some good sleep last night, finally.  I was in a it of pain yesterday but it finally stopped around 7.  Today, so far, has been good.

I eat cereal for breakfast-frosted mini wheats in regular or maple brown sugar, cinnamon Life, or Special K's.  On weekends my SO makes me pancakes or French toast at least once.  When I work and before pregnancy, I'm not a breakfast eater at all. 

• smilejenn - I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. Aiming for anytime between then and induction or c section at 37ish weeks (twins)  :)

9 hours to go until I will have made it to 35 weeks. (I figure if I don't go into labor before 10 pm today they wouldn't b  born until tomorrow).  I feel like I'm counting down on New Years Eve! 10...9...

Dr appt tomorrow. Hopefully she'll tentatively schedule a c section so I know  when the end date is. Also I believe she'll switch me to MBR.

CNYBride and MrsCaseyK - are you on MBR now? If so, are you physically able to do anything without getting exhausted?  

Hope everyone doing well!

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• So exciting Nantucket!! I'm one day behind you. Good luck to you!!
    Hawaii
  • Last night wasn't too bad.  I luckily didnt have too many bathroom breaks to get me up. Im surprised Im sleeping so well considering tomorrow is my last full day being pregnant!

QOTD:  It depends on what I feel like eating.  Some days my appetite is pretty extreme, so I will fix pancakes, eggs, and bacon.  Other days, I don't feel like much, so it will be fruit, yogurt, a sandwich.  Whatever it is, I definitely make sure I eat something.

• Been washing clothes today as my doctor has said I am no longer on bed rest because I made it to 37 weeks still tire easily and walking is so hard I don't walk anymore just wattle and it takes me like 5 times as long to do things because I have to go slow and take breaks often , waiting on clothes to get done then will be heading to the park ( will wattle to bus stop which is 2 blocks away and wait for bus then get off and let the children play in the water as it is really hot today
  • imageNantucketSunset:

CNYBride and MrsCaseyK - are you on MBR now? If so, are you physically able to do anything without getting exhausted?  

I am, at 34w today!  I'll lay low this week, unrestricted starting July 7th :). I have ZERO stamina and get really swollen if I'm on my feet for very long.  Worries me w/regard to caring for these sweeties.  I'm being induced in July 14th or 15th.

We spent the weekend organizing baby stuff that we've been handed down.  Feels good to have things put away :) 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

• imageCNYBride05:
    imageNantucketSunset:

I am, at 34w today!  I'll lay low this week, unrestricted starting July 7th :). I have ZERO stamina and get really swollen if I'm on my feet for very long.  Worries me w/regard to caring for these sweeties.  I'm being induced in July 14th or 15th.

We spent the weekend organizing baby stuff that we've been handed down.  Feels good to have things put away :) 

Yay congrats!  Re swelling, can you keep wearing TEDs?

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Hey Ladies!

I had a bit of a rough night. We are stuck in a real heat wave here and our house is cookin! I was also quite sick last night and had some explosive vomit. I feel like I need to bring in a professional cleaner in once this pregnancy is over and to take the toilet off and clean the floor around it.

I have 1 or 2 breakfasts everyday. Either a bowl of granola and bran buds or a bowl or porridge with milk and brown sugar. Yum, I love them both! 

For you Canadian ladies, anyone have any big plans for Canada Day tomorrow?

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"