July 2012 Moms
Options

Saturday SPAM

I should be cleaning. There will be people here tomorrow for the BBQ. But all I keep doing is shopping and running errands.

I hate cleaning! And I'm a little stressed and my sister said I'm acting like my mom who turns into a psycho before people come over. I dont want to be a psycho :( 

Also I'm kinda debating joining the Etsy bandwagon but the $$ isnt adding up. I do enjoy making tutus but my wont let it just be for fun. I keep calculating cost of work vs $ and I would be subjecting myself to slave labor. But then again I would be doing nothing but watch TV with that time anyway. Decisions, decisions. 

What are you lovely ladies up to today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: Saturday SPAM

• Options

imagemightybee:
    Emery's party is tomorrow! Woo hoo! It will be great. I am hanging with Dylan while my H is at the vet. We noticed one of our dogs has a swollen mass near her anus [yuck]. We're boarding them on Monday since we're traveling to visit the ILs, so we had to get it looked at quick. My H texted me that it "exploded" while they were waiting in the exam room. Better him then me!

Gross lol! You dodged a bullet there. 

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
  • Options
    Supposed to be cleaning and organizing. Instead I am sitting on the living room floor with a 1 year old and 4 year old climbing on me, bumping, and listening to the 7 and 9 year olds playing pokemon or yu gi oh or however that is spelled.

How much would you charge for the tutus? Wish I had a girl to buy them for. Hmmm, actually I could get some for Christmas presents. Are they only for infants or do you make them for like up to age 5?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTink522:
    Supposed to be cleaning and organizing. Instead I am sitting on the living room floor with a 1 year old and 4 year old climbing on me, bumping, and listening to the 7 and 9 year olds playing pokemon or yu gi oh or however that is spelled. How much would you charge for the tutus? Wish I had a girl to buy them for. Hmmm, actually I could get some for Christmas presents. Are they only for infants or do you make them for like up to age 5?

I havent ever sold one. I was thinking the $20-$25 range depending. I made one for my 4YO niece and she loved it and I've made Emery one for her B-day tomorrow. That is as far as I've gotten lol. 

• Options
    I've been busting my a$$ installing chair covers/linens all day and now I'm eating a hot fudge sundae.

• Options

Nese- I think you need to up the price to at least $30, if not more.  There are people out there who would pay that; get on etsy and see what the going cost it.  Don't sell yourself short!

Back to the spam; I did a deeep clean of the house today; ran with a friend and our kiddos, went to the pool, and am now trying to decide between snacking on cheese, bread, or wine.  Wait, all 3. duh.

imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecwm11985:

Nese- I think you need to up the price to at least $30, if not more.  There are people out there who would pay that; get on etsy and see what the going cost it.  Don't sell yourself short!

Back to the spam; I did a deeep clean of the house today; ran with a friend and our kiddos, went to the pool, and am now trying to decide between snacking on cheese, bread, or wine.  Wait, all 3. duh.

Thanks!!

• Options

imagemightybee:
    Emery's party is tomorrow! Woo hoo! It will be great. I am hanging with Dylan while my H is at the vet. We noticed one of our dogs has a swollen mass near her anus [yuck]. We're boarding them on Monday since we're traveling to visit the ILs, so we had to get it looked at quick. My H texted me that it "exploded" while they were waiting in the exam room. Better him then me!

Eww!  That is totally gross and I am sure you are super glad it was him and not you.  Hope your puppy is ok!

Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

I TOTALLY know how you feel about the whole cleaning thing before guests.  I am the exact same way.  I want a perfect house, but somehow always find myself doing 1000 other distracting things and not getting the house cleaned.  We just had Chloe's first birthday last weekend and it was an outside party (which I prefer, especially since we have the yard to do it and it means less mess inside for me).

Good luck with everything and I am sure it will be amazing!  I didn't even think of it, but it would have been totally nice to have all of you SoCal ladies/babies there.  Shoot!

Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    KarmBKarmB member

As much as I hate tutus, We will model for you.

Look around Etsy, see what people are charging and charge less. thats what I do and I do okay 

• Options
    imageKarmB:

As much as I hate tutus, We will model for you.

Look around Etsy, see what people are charging and charge less. thats what I do and I do okay 

I did. I have some questions for you but I can always catch you on chat or message you ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"