Babies on the Brain

TTC1

Hi ladies! My husband and I are TTC 1. I've been off BC since the end of April and we tried conceiving this month but we weren't successful. I've been thinking about trying the clearblue ovulation predictor kit. Have y'all tried this and had any luck??

Re: TTC1

• I'm cheap, and I know I would be going through those strips like a madwoman, so I went with wondfos on amazon. For $22, I got 50 ovulation strips and 20 pregnancy strips. They've worked great for me. Just started temping this month, and confirmed what the LH (ovulation) strips have been telling me about my ovulation day. 

I've never tried the digital kits, but I imagine they take all the guesswork out of it, which is a positive if you're new to charting. 

Whatever you do, sign up for a charting website like fertility friend. It's helped clear things up for me so much, and I know we have the best chance of success now. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: December 8, 2014
  • I never used ovulation predictor kits, but I second fertility friend website/app for charting. There is also a book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility that is highly recommended, its mentioned a lot on the baby boards and is great to learn how your body works.  Welcome and GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! Got pregnant first month both times by using them! Loove them!! Good luck!
  • Thank you ladies! I will look into the fertility friend app.
  • Hi There!

I just went off BC last week, and I already love my Fertility Friend app. It's so easy to enter my temp (Using temp and CM as our "prevention" for the next few months) and other factors that I want to keep track of. I'm cheap, and probably won't try the ovulation kits unless I'm finding that BBT and CM are too difficult to keep track of, or if I need them to confirm what my body is already telling me. 

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"