Indiana Babies

NBR: Easy, yummy dinner recipe

I love to cook and try new recipes and we tried this one tonight!  It got two very hearty thumbs up from DH and DD even ate some of the rice.  It was really easy to make - I'm adding it to our rotation for sure.  Just thought I would pass it along!  https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/jasmine-rice-stuffed-peppers-10000001215919/

Also, if anyone else likes to cook, please let me know!  I'll try to post easy, delicious recipes if y'all are interested.  (Since I know cooking with babies/kiddos can be a challenge!)  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NBR: Easy, yummy dinner recipe

• Looks like a great recipe!  I love to cook, so keep them coming!  I would like to post more recipes too, but haven't been very successful. 

Do you know about Annie's Eats?  I find so many great recipes there.  She finds them from tons of different sources, tries them out, and then posts the good ones on her site.  She's a resident at one of the local hospitals.

• I haven't seen Annie's Eats before!  I'll check it out.  Thanks for the link!
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for sharing! This looks like a great way to use veggies from the garden.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSweetTea*83:

Looks like a great recipe!  I love to cook, so keep them coming!  I would like to post more recipes too, but haven't been very successful. 

Do you know about Annie's Eats?  I find so many great recipes there.  She finds them from tons of different sources, tries them out, and then posts the good ones on her site.  She's a resident at one of the local hospitals.

Annie started out as a knottie and then was a big-time poster on what's cooking.  A lot of people followed her blog on there, and it grew to what it is today.  Love her recipes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"