Pregnant after 35
Options

Back from my CVS test

Just got home from our CVS test.  I was so nervous, but it wasn't that bad.  They went through my stomach and it just pinched a bit.  Now I am couch bound for the next 48 hours.  We will get the preliminary results on Monday and the conclusive ones in 10 days.  I can't wait to get the results!!!  We also got to see the baby again and hear the heart beat for the first time.  Yeah!

Re: Back from my CVS test

• Options
    Glad everything went well!!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Glad everything went well and fingers crossed for good results!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What is a CVS test?

TIA

• Options
    Fantastic!  I told you it wasn't that bad but, they did mine vaginally and I thank Heaven for that.  Please let us know how everything turns out.  Are you going to find out the sex?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Frogs....It's genetic testing that can be done at 10 weeks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are finding out the sex of the baby.  I can't wait!!!
  • Options

Hi...

I was actually wondering about this.  I just went to my first dr's appt today and she discuss this option with me.  My DH does not want me to do it since it could lead to a miscarriage.  My dr gave me three option one for CVS, amnio, and first tri screening.  Just wondering if you were given this option and why you choose the CVS?  Thanks

Concerned about sacrificing your privacy when you are on social networking sites? Join me at Crazygood.com, where personal information is not for sale- it's ad-free, and you can earn extra money referring friends and family. http://www.crazygood.com/refer/cfd image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"