Multiples
Options

Best way to bulk baby up?

At my MFM appointment today, they said that Baby A hasn't gained as much weight as they'd like. She was in the 50 last month and is now in the 20. Thy aren't overly concerned yet, just being cautious so I have to go back in 2 weeks to check her growth. I have to increase my calorie intake and reduce my activity which is already pretty much nothing. What is the best way to increase my calories and help baby grow? TIA!
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Best way to bulk baby up?

• Options
    I have Carnation Instant Breakfast in whole milk daily (started when i was in the hospital and not gaining any weight) as well as try to eat a lot of protein and snack often.  HTH
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of protein, and lay on your left side as much as you can.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepea-kay:
    lay on your left side as much as you can.

How does that help with bulking up? 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Claim Jumper has some salad that has like 1000 calories and over 100g of protein. Doubles or even triples with cheese from Wendy's. Basically, eat lots of protein and high calorie food. I am really good at getting nice and fat while pregnant, I am a pro! Oh I also had a double trader Joes brand whey shake and a lowfat sausage sandwich most mornings. and yes, I know why I am fat haha

And laying on your left helps blood flow easier which carries all that good stuff to the babies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another recommendation for protein shakes and Carnation Instant Breakfast!

My boys were always on the small side and B lagged a bit. They were small at birth but grew fast at two they're now big for their age!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"