June 2013 Moms
Options

Bassinet Success!

Since bringing Levi home from the hospital 2 weeks ago he has been sleeping in bed with us. We tried the bassinet at first but with my csection it was so hard to get him in and out and he preferred being with us. Well, since I can move a lot easier now we tried the bassinet again last night and he loved it! He slept in three hour stretches and went straight to sleep after eating. No point to this really...just excited he likes his bassinet since DD always hated it
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bassinet Success!

• Options
    So jealous! My LO is a week old and hates the bassinet at night and only will sleep in bed with us. I keep trying it but the most she'll do is an hour and that's usually during the day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

That's great!

I was so worried because DD1 ONLY wanted to sleep being held for the longest time.  But this little one doesn't seem to mind me putting her down once asleep, which is a HUGE relief..  Not only do I get more rest, but it gives me some hands-free time to focus solely on DD1.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"