Tennessee Babies

New to Knoxville and New to Pregnancy

My name is Michelle, I'm 24 and 12 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been in west Knoxville almost 2 months and haven't had much luck meeting new people. We would love to get to know other parents to be. Does anyone have any suggestions? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to Knoxville and New to Pregnancy

• Have you found or are you interested in finding a church? Many bigger churches have "cradle care" and pregnant families care, or mothers to be groups. You could also call Children' Hospital, or UT hospital, or any of them, and ask for groups in the area. GL!
  • We are Agnostic and do not belong to a church. I will however check if the hospitals have any recommendations. Thank You!
  • Loading the player...
  • Also are you and your SO doing any prebaby classes like Lamaze, etc.? You can meet folks that way too who are in your similar pregnancy point. Lastly, I think stores like Babies R Us offer weekend classes that are free and might introduce you to other preggo couples. There's a BRU on Kingston Pike!
  • Volunteer with an organization you love. You are bound to meet other nice people there while doing good work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"