Chit Chat

What are you fangirling this week?

For me it is Vintage dresses for baby El oh nor.  I took some tacky Disney outfits back to Wal-Mart yesterday and got $38. I bought 2 old adorable dresses for a dollar each in thrift shops. A sweet little sailor dress will kick Tinkerbelles butt anyday. Now I am obsessed with keeping her well dressed.

What are you lovelies spending too much time Googling today?

Re: What are you fangirling this week?

• Target bedding. And Target bath accesories. And target towels. And target... everything. DH and I moved into our first house (!!!) yesterday and I can't wait to decorate!!!!!!!!
  • How to care for ____ in my garden, because I am attempting to be a green thumb when I am in fact the opposite.  I don't know what I'm doing...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • The apartment complex a few miles down the road. I'm ready for the next phase of my life and I want to move, like...more than anything in the world.

Also Adventure Time, but I always fangirl that. I want a Finn tattoo.

And Benny Cumberbatch because of obvious reasons.

// I love you too. //

• I'm about to fangirl a nap

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• I also fangirl all those things. Especially moving, Benny and gardening. We have only half planted ours.
  • Watching the second half of season 7 of Doctor Who.  I have to watch them over and over again so I can fully understand the last episode. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageOnederful Mother:
    I have been fangirling 5SOS all day.

I want to see Ellie's dresses. Pix pls

I will do this if she doesn't  wake when I put her down.

• imageHesterlicious:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OH MAH GAH SO CUTE!!!

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• I bought her a sweet little dress yesterday but I didn't notice that it has a stuck zipper. I hope I can fix it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm catching up on Dr. Who season 7.  I just finished Angels Take Manhattan.  :(

• imageOnederful Mother:
    Still fangirling those dresses. I can't believe you got them for $1 each. They are so timeless and perfect. 

It was my lucky day! 

The dress I bought Sunday that was $6 has a busted zipper :(  I'm trying to fix it now.

• imageMrs.adambabycakes:
    I'm catching up on Dr. Who season 7.  I just finished Angels Take Manhattan.  :(

I want to catch up but DH never wants to watch and it's on his computer. Plus I am in bed before Ike these days.

• Oh damn. My points finally took a hit and I lost over 21,000. Not relevant to the thread but I noticed here so I am posting it here.
  • It's my thread I can do what I want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"