June 2013 Moms
Options

Celebrating!!

Today is my last day of work forever!! I'm so excited to be able to stay at home with this LO.

I'm also looking forward to no commute!! I live in VA and the traffic here is atrocious--I'm talking 90 minutes to work each way. So this 9 months pregnant lady is looking forward to some rest :) 

www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Celebrating!!

• Options

yay! how exciting! I was a stay at home mom with my other two boys, then they got older and I have been working for the last 3 years. I took off in April though because I just couldn't deal anymore. Being on my feet all damn day was rough!

I was planning on being a SAHM with this LO anyway! I am bored, but that's because my kids are in school, and I am sitting around waiting for this lil guy to arrive! Once he gets here, I will be busy and he will take up my time which will be nice!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woohoo!! Welcome to the SAHM club! Haha it's great not to commute through traffic and be on your feet all day long :)
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • Options
    Yay... I had my last day of work a couple weeks ago and will be staying at home as well. I'm celebrating my last weekend without baby!
  • Options
    imageCCR630:

Today is my last day of work forever!! I'm so excited to be able to stay at home with this LO.

I'm also looking forward to no commute!! I live in VA and the traffic here is atrocious--I'm talking 90 minutes to work each way. So this 9 months pregnant lady is looking forward to some rest :) 

awesome! 

**Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"