October 2011 Moms
Options

Seriously?

If you all remember DH was in a car accident 2 months ago. We just picked up our car from the repair place yesterday and I got rear-ended on my way home from work today. The women said she "dropped her carrots" Tongue Tied. Very minor damage, but seriously?

Re: Seriously?

• Options
    Ms.JadeMs.Jade member
    LMAO at "dropped her carrots". That sucks though. Glad you're not hurt and the damage isn't too bad!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wtf. I hope those were good carrots! I would be pissed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dropped her carrots?! Wow. Just wow.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

What was she doing with those carrots?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I just cannot get over the carrots. Who says stuff like that?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh man! I am glad you are ok. Gotta say I am relieved to have a break from the traffic there!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mamaZbomamaZbo member
    I wish I could have seen my own face when she said that.
  • Options
    mamaZbomamaZbo member
    I think this might actually be a positive situation...a really hot mechanic and an equally hot rental car guy along with a brand new Ford Flex that we will taking on vacation with all the bells and whistles, plus the other car will get vacuumed and washed while they replace the bumper. I also got to take the morning off of work. I should probably thank the carrot lady!
  • Options
    LCassLCass member

imagemamaZbo:
    I think this might actually be a positive situation...a really hot mechanic and an equally hot rental car guy along with a brand new Ford Flex that we will taking on vacation with all the bells and whistles, plus the other car will get vacuumed and washed while they replace the bumper. I also got to take the morning off of work. I should probably thank the carrot lady!

Good for you for finding the silver lining!  Glad things didn't end up being too bad.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"