October 2011 Moms
Options

Thinking of having another?

2»

Re: Thinking of having another?

• Options
    We both want at least another child, but I'm about 75% ready now and DH is 25% ready (so together we're 100%? J/K). We just resigned our lease for another 9 months and I don't want to be hugely pregnant / have a newborn when we're house-hunting again next year. Having two kids in daycare would also be ridiculously expensive so we're trying to get to a place where we can afford for me to stay at home with the next kiddo. So basically my heart is ready but my head and logic are saying no way for at least the next couple months. We originally talked about trying this summer, but that is SO not in the cards for us right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have decided we will have another, however we have no idea when that will be. We want to be in a bigger house and I want more one on one time with Gator. I also am back to work so I I would like to wait until Gator is at least in preschool since she comes to work with me....she will need that time to get away and make some friends, which will give me more time with the baby. And we would like to travel more, and I just cannot picture traveling with two young kids.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekatecham:
    imagepennysuedog:

imagelisamonkee11:
    We'll very likely be done when DD2 arrives. 2 in daycare will cost us about 500 weekly so 3 would be impossible unless we waited until one is in school and that would make me over 40 so no thanks. I'm wondering about mirena for after. Anyone have experience with it?

My neighbor is 9 weeks pregnant with her mirena baby.  That is all the experience I have with it.

A girl I work with has a 6 month old mirena baby too. She already had 4 boys. He's her 5th. I've never seen anyone so ready to rip off an OB's head. 

my friend has mirena twins.......they are a few years old now 

• Options
    Deez10Deez10 member

I've definitely got baby fever but we're holding out until summer of 2015 to start TTC so that I can be a SAHM.  Seems like that is so far in the future but I know it's going to be here before we know it. 

Oh and lisa - I've had mirena over a year now.  After some initial breakthrough bleeding that would happen sporadically over the first 6 months, I've had no problems since and am quite happy with it.  My periods are pretty much non-existent too.

& congrats laney!

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"