Late Term and Child Loss
Options

***Cherrycobbler or Oliversmommy***

I made my first attempt at the Shakespeare quote but I don't super love how it came out.... with the longer quote the technique I used to white out the letters just doesn't work as well.  So I'm going to re-do it and figure out how I want it.... but some people seem to like the one I did, so I thought I'd see if either of you want it?  If not, no worries and I'll let you know when I have a design for it I love. Please don't take it if you don't like it... I just wanted to see if either of you do!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: ***Cherrycobbler or Oliversmommy***

• Options
    It came out beautifully, but I wanted to do the gray bc I was going to put it in our bedroom right above where he passed. He was sleeping in our room until I felt comfy to have him in his. The gray clouds will match the decor. Is that okay? 
  • Options

imageoliversmom03:
    It came out beautifully, but I wanted to do the gray bc I was going to put it in our bedroom right above where he passed. He was sleeping in our room until I felt comfy to have him in his. The gray clouds will match the decor. Is that okay? 

absolutely!  It may just take a little longer because I want to find a way to make the lettering look cleaner. 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I might have figured out how I'm going to do it, but it's going to take me a little bit to iron out the details, I'll you all know as soon as I have it worked out! In the meantime, if anybody wants this painting it's just going to get tossed otherwise, so please let me know.

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• Options
    imagePetunia844:

imageoliversmom03:

absolutely!  It may just take a little longer because I want to find a way to make the lettering look cleaner. 

No problem at all.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"