Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Success!

First time I could put this kid down "drowsy, but awake" and have her FALL ASLEEP. Granted, it's first nap of the day (always the least dramatic), she will wake up in 45 minutes like clockwork and she had to have the pacifier, but first time I didn't rock her to sleep for a nap!

Any recent "successes" you guys have had?

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)

Re: Success!

• Options
    This morning I gave LO a bath all by myself! I was nervous about doing it and have always had someone helping me. But she had a blowout this morning and had only had sponge baths the last couple of days while we were out of town, so I decided to give it a go. It went great! She was so much calmer than she has been with evening baths. I think morning baths will be our new routine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCrazyMary77:
    This morning I gave LO a bath all by myself! I was nervous about doing it and have always had someone helping me. But she had a blowout this morning and had only had sponge baths the last couple of days while we were out of town, so I decided to give it a go. It went great! She was so much calmer than she has been with evening baths. I think morning baths will be our new routine.

ya! I've considered dropping the evening bath..she really does enjoy them WHILE SHE'S IN THEM..but once I take her out she gets pretty irritated.  But I do think she thinks of it as a cue for bed time sleep because she starts acting hungry (even if she polished off a big bottle less than 2 hours before) and starts to get sleepy eyes, so I think that helps.

Also, once her cord fell off and I was completely healed with my csection, I started taking some baths with her. once I did that for a week or so, she started being calmer by herself in her own tub. not sure if that helped or if it was just developmental, but it worked for us!

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"