Illinois Babies
Options

Moms-to-be in the city?

2»

Re: Moms-to-be in the city?

• Options
    Another Lakeview first time mom! Due end of April, I would also love to meet some neighborhood ladies!
  • Options
    Roscoe Village first time mom - due mid-April!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wicker Park first time mom - due late April!

• Options
    @Cecilbear - when do you find out boy or girl?  Will you be working full time/ part time/ or staying home?
  • Options
    @CourtneyKline, we find out on December 5! How about you? My husband's job is unfortunately a little shaky right now, so we are still deciding what to do. I work full-time currently and have a side business. Ideally, I'd like to leave my ft job, stay home with the baby, and focus on making the side business my ft gig. It's all up in the air right now, I guess. 

How about you? 

• Options
    @Cecilbear - we find out the 4th! I am going to PM you my email address - we should catch a yoga class or something.  

I quit my job a week before I found out I was pregnant - and have been trying to start my own business while adjusting to this new world we are entering (and with all day "morning sickness").  I'm hoping to be able to work from home with an in house nanny for 10-20 hours a week depending on cost - how much business I can conjure up, etc.  

I guess we are all still figuring things out!  What a whirlwind!
  • Options
    @Courtneykline, sure! I'll shoot you an email :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"