Babies: 6 - 9 Months

baby tooth

Hey everyone!  I am a concerned FTM.  My DD got her first tooth at 6 months (very slow growing one) :)  It was her bottom right (when looking at her).  Well now at 8 months old that tooth is almost halfway out and now the other bottom center one is popping out.  However this one looks much different then the first one which has me worried.  I don't know if this is normal or something I should call the Dr. about.  But this tooth looks like it has a crack down the middle and I can't see where it stops, looks like theres 2 teeth there not one.  It's not out a lot but enough to clearly see it if I open her mouth.  Anyone go through this before? 

Re: baby tooth

• Do you have a nurses line you can call? I know my docs office has one and they have a line from 8-9am that you can call and speak directly to a doctor about anything and everything. If it will help you relax, give them a call. Its not worth stressing yourself out about if you don't have to. 

Also, my LO is more than 7 1/2 months. No teeth here yet.  

• Yeah thanks I'm a worry wart.  From talking to my mom and husband I think it's actually another tooth growing next to it.  She's deciding her own little order for those teeth. lol  She has an appt. next month so I'll wait and see but I don't think it's anything to worry over now.  I jump to conclusions to quickly and worry myself when I don't need to.  haha I guess that's what being a new mom is all about!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"