Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Wants to hold bottle!

DS is 14 weeks and for about a month now the poor thing desperately tries to hold his bottle while I feed him! It is very cute but he knocks it out of his mouth and then cries because it's not longer there. I seriously need to keep a death grip around the bottle to keep it in place! Though today he's taken to holding on to my fingers but pushing away, then pulling back in. I swear he is trying to figure out the concept of "in and out". Anyone else's LO doing something similar?

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: Wants to hold bottle!

• Options

Right there with ya! DS has been doing this for a couple of weeks now and last night when DH was feeding him DS actually held the bottle in place by himself for the first time. Most of the time he stares at my fingers, then pushes them away and pulls them back in. It is a comic routine of "Maybe I will, maybe I won't hold this bottle myself." I love it!

Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dd does this to my boobs. I think they just want to do things for themselves.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    blansawblansaw member
    YES! My DD slaps my hands out of the way to hold her own bottle. She's not great at it, but she tries. 
  • Options
    My LO tries hard to hold her bottle, she can for a few seconds before she flips it over her head! Lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"