Single Parents
Options

ugh

my daughter's sperm donor sent me a random text at 3 AM with "yea wish I could see you" ...seriously, after everything he's said and done and put me through. And with no mention of our daughter in it anywhere..I'm ignoring anything he sends me unless it deals with her in any way...that's just frustrating though. last time i talked to him it was to tell him the baby it was a girl and he started a fight and he told me to "** off" and "** you" and that he would NEVER claim her b/c he was too "embarrassed" to be having a child with me, and other *** that went on and on...but yea, now he has a wild hair up his and wants to see me now..way over a month later and decides to send it at three in the freakin' morning..and I know it wasn't a random drunk text message b/c he's on a probation period and not allowed to drink and has to randomly test, so if he was drunk he could get in major legal trouble for it..HA. should have thought about that a few months ago....major ***.
Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

Re: ugh

• Options

Wow, that's interesting! I agree, don't respond to anything unless he asks about her.  Some people don't understand the consequences of their own actions, so the only way he'll learn is if you ignore him.

Much love! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"