Toddlers: 24 Months+

For those that have bought the 3 day potty training method

Did it work? I have twins and i'd like to do them both at the same time. They are starting preschool in sept and have to be trained. I don't want to push them if they are not ready though. This method seems pretty good though.

Thoughts?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: For those that have bought the 3 day potty training method

• wedseptwedsept member
    Yes, it worked.  But, it took us longer than 3 days.  It took about 1 1/2 weeks.  I did it when I was on maternity leave.
  • imagewedsept:
    Yes, it worked.  But, it took us longer than 3 days.  It took about 1 1/2 weeks.  I did it when I was on maternity leave.

I don't think it's meant to work in actually 3 days, but to fully introduce the idea of PTing to the kid and cold turkey diapers in 3 days. It took ours about 2 weeks, but she still has accidents every now and again.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Ladies!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • VespahVespah member
    Yup, it worked for us. DD had just turned 2 when we started. Just a few accidents randomly throughout the past few weeks, but each one there was clearly some parenting fail. We still diaper at night since she is still in a crib, but that may change soon. 
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• It worked for DS. Had potty down by day 3 but you'll have accidents for at least a month. And poop took longer. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HisLovfHisLovf member
    Worked for DS; pee happened right away, but poop took longer. I would recommend it.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • Leap08Leap08 member
    I did it with DD1 when she was 22 months. It took about 3.5 days to get pee down and maybe a week for poop. I plan to do it with DD2 when she's about the same age. I definitely recommend it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"