January 2013 Moms
Options

Best Mother's Day gift ever

After a week and a half of up every one to two hours, DS slept from midnight to six! And the angels start singing in the background!

DH bought us a family boat this week, so I told him that would be enough of a Mother's Day gift, I didn't want him spending more, but I am requesting he take DS and the dog for three hours today, so I can clean the house the way I like it. DH is like, so you want to spend your Mother's Day alone and cleaning? Yep, we have DS baptism next weekend, and I haven't been able to deep clean since dec, and it drives me nuts.
Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!

Re: Best Mother's Day gift ever

• Options
    82Sonia82Sonia member
    Aren't our new requests funny? I said all I wanted to was drink a cup of coffee, uninterrupted, on Mother's Day.

• Options
    I'm getting a waffle in bed and hopefully a picnic in DC if the weather and baby hold out. Totally chill and I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    Yay for sleep! I love it when DH takes DS out of the house for a few hours so I can clean too...it's the best!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    That is awesome. I am enjoying a mimosa alone this morning and breakfast in bed and then a bubble bath. It is great.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    BLPL101BLPL101 member
    DH freaked out because he told me his alarm didn't go off and he was planning on getting me breakfast (he doesn't cook). I just laughed. This morning hasn't been any different than every other morning. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so jealous! All I wanted was some sleep but nope she was up like every 2 to 2.5 hours! Enjoy your day, I totally understand wanting to get some cleaning done!
  • Options
    My DH is taking care of all the naps and so far all the diaper changes today. I got to go clothes shopping alone for an hour. I was in heaven. Now I'm looking forward to relaxing and playing with my DS until we go to the IL's for dinner tonight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DH has to work today and won't be home until tomorrow, but I did get my gifts yesterday! He bought me a nice purse, because the one I have is run down and falling apart! He also bought me  a mother charm to wear on my necklace! So now I have my mother charm, maltese cross and my wedding ring *Still doesn't fit, only my engagement ring fits* on my necklace.

• Options
    Oh my God! I thought I was the only woman who wanted to spend Mother's Day cleaning! I scrubbed and cleaned as much as I could before nursing Ariel to sleep. Now I'm just sitting on my butt with her asleep on the boppy in my lap. It's a GREAT Mother's Day.
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    both of my kids slept in until 8:15.  It was great.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"