November 2011 Moms
Options

Kitchen floors

Hey ladies. I'm just wondering how everyone keeps their kitchen floors clean? Seems like mine is always sticky from LO dropping stuff all the time. And I really don't want to mop/swifter daily. How and how often so you clean your kitchen floors?

Re: Kitchen floors

• Options
    I bought me a Shark Steam Cleaner and I clean them 2x a week. It cleans with steam and no chemicals. I didn't like using mops with chemicals because LO is always in the kitchen playing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I clean them every Saturday.  My girls have to eat in their seats, with the exception of dry cereal, so I don't have them dropping food all over which helps.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagembgreenwalt:
    I clean them every Saturday.nbsp; My girls have to eat in their seats, with the exception of dry cereal, so I don't have them dropping food all over which helps.

Oh DS always eats in his high chair! He just throws EVERYTHING on the ground!
  • Options
    I second a steam cleaner.  They work great.  Also when DS1 drops stuff, I tend to just wipe it up with a damp rag.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagesmwiggle:
    I second a steam cleaner.  They work great.  Also when DS1 drops stuff, I tend to just wipe it up with a damp rag.  

I third the steam cleaner! I don't have one yet, but I will get one when we move this summer. It is best to get it early. I can attest that dried squished bananas are the worst thing that I have tried to clean up (foodwise)!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    J234J234 member
    Shark Steam Mop... at least once a week.  Also we have a dog who eats anything LO throws overboard.  : D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"