Success after IF
Options

Poor Response to Menopur

Hi ladies,

I'm on IUI cycle for baby #2. This is my first injectible cycle. I'm on Menopur, 75 IU per night. As of Monday I was on it for 6 nights and my estrogen was only at a 40. It was at 20 the week before, so my dr. thinks things are moving in the right direction, but slowly. He increased my dose, so for the past two nights I'm on 112 IU and I go in for ultrasound/bloodwork tomorrow. Has anyone had this experience? Did you get a better response once you increased dosage? I just want to be sure we will be able to continue with the IUI for this month because the expense of the Menopur is adding up quickly and I would hate for the money spent on the meds. to be wasted. TIA!

dx: hypothalamic ammenorhea & MFI. TTC #1 since 7/09.12/09: DH had varicocele surgery. 5/10-8/10: IUI + Clomid #1-4 BFN, 9/10: IUI #5 + Clomid: BFP!!! Tyler Liam 6/3/11 7 lbs. 2 oz. 20 in. :) TTC #2 since 11/12. IUI + Clomid #1-2 Clomid: BFN, new RE: IUI + injectibles: BFN. Onto IVF#1 Antagonist: July '13: Estrogen, Provera, Menopur/Gonal/Cetrotide; ER 8/6: 8 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fert. with ICSI; 5D SET 8/11: BFN :( FET 2 embryos scheduled 9/13: BFP!!! 10/13: 2 heartbeats! Twin boys due 6/1/14!

Re: Poor Response to Menopur

• Options
    It is common to have your dosage adjusted during your cycle based on your response. Good luck!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"