One & Done: Only child
Options

Intro

DH and I are pretty sure we are OAD. Our daughter is awesome but busy busy and H has a daughter from a previous relationship (my SD) but we unfortunately don't have her very often. If we do decide to have more, it will be way later on down the road. Looking forward to hanging out here and getting the feel for everything that comes along with being done after one.
"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hey, welcome! Glad ya joined us!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome!

(Looks at your ticker) What are you enjoying about about having a 2 1/2 year old?  Are the "terrible twos" a myth or based in reality?  

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imageferris0906:

Welcome!

(Looks at your ticker) What are you enjoying about about having a 2 1/2 year old?  Are the "terrible twos" a myth or based in reality?  

There are good days and bad days. haha I've found that a routine is really the best thing at this age. It's when she hasn't had her nap or we are running late on meal times that things get ugly.
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imageBostonKisses2:
    Hey girl, hey!  Glad to see you here!
    heyyy likewise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"