November 2013 Moms
Options

Bogo

I found out I'm having twins!!! I'm in shock and don't know how to handle this :/

Re: Bogo

• Options
    Don't worry you'll be fine. Shocking but double the blessing congrats
  • Options
    There are a lot of MoMs to be on this board! Moms of Multiples. I've had about 7 weeks to process and it still hasn't completely sunk in! Haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats very exciting. Im sure at times it will be so overwhelming but very much worth it!! Just think your kiddos will have someone to play with ALLL the time!!  I'm sure you will do great!
  • Options
    Wow!  Congratulations!  I know it's a lot to take in now, but you will get double the love and double the fun!  You are one lucky Mama!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I'm sure you're feeling a bit overwhelmed, but just take it one step at a time.  Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    I'm having twins too. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed too. You just have to not think about the bad and focus on the good. It is going to be so exciting!!!! We have been reading a lot of books in order to prepare. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Thank you, everyone. I'm still trying to process it all!! I'm 12 weeks now and I'm hoping time will slow down some!?! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"