Baby Names
Options

Mn help

We are thinking of using the name Jensyn for our newest little girl. We are having trouble finding a middle name that flows suggestions would be awesome! Thanks

Re: Mn help

• Options

I would first look to maybe your respective families for inspiration.

If nothing strikes you-- do you have a favorite flower, month, gem, vacation spot?

Otherwise here are some random suggestions

Renee

Denise

Marie

Nicole

Samantha

Pauline 

Vanessa

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Ya we've looked through family names but nothing flows! We've been throwing ideas around all wknd but nothing sounds right!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Jensyn Rose

Jensyn Leigh

Jensyn Reece

Jensyn Marie

January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Options
    To me Jensyn/Jensen no matter which way you spell it sounds like a girl name. My daughter is rylee which also goes both ways. The y isn't to make it more feminine it's just the way we have chosen to spell it.
  • Options

imageKristinandcody:
    To me Jensyn/Jensen no matter which way you spell it sounds like a girl name. My daughter is rylee which also goes both ways. The y isn't to make it more feminine it's just the way we have chosen to spell it.

This board in general favors traditional spellings, just FYI.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    That's fine if this board likes traditional spellings...I wasn't asking for help on the spelling. Everyone has there opinions on spellings. I'm asking for middle names.
  • Options

Abigail. Renee, Caroline, Deirdre, Elaine, Eleanor, Eve, Grace, Olivia, Lenore, Marie, Mary, Maria, Noelle, Pauline, Quinn, Therese, Theresa, Chloe

• Options

I personally like mn's that have some meaning and don't just "sound pretty" so if you cant find something in your family tree or something else meaningful, I'd stick with something more traditional and feminine like

Ann, Elizabeth  Renee, Marie

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely something feminine to balance out the first name.
    Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Options

imageKristinandcody:
    That's fine if this board likes traditional spellings...I wasn't asking for help on the spelling. Everyone has there opinions on spellings. I'm asking for middle names.

But the spelling note was only to point out that Jensen (the more common spelling) is a boy's name, and therefore it might be wise to give your daughter a feminine middle name.  The spelling came up in saying that even if you're spelling it with a y, it's still going to be recognized as a boy's name.  She wasn't suggesting you spell it differently, she was doing exactly what you asked - giving advice about a middle name.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jensyn Grace
    Jensyn Elizabeth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"