October 2013 Moms

Re: Creepy Kids

• Options
    That was terrifying and hilarious all at once.
  • Options
    That was ah-mazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNickisiebert:
    That was terrifying and hilarious all at once.

I know! I kept imagining these earnest little voices saying these horrible things!

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! Sooo creepy! Where do kids get this stuff?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I saw another list yesterday that had some of those on it and a few similar ones.  They are creepy.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My BFF sent this to me today and told me I'd better be prepared! GAH!

The one where the little girl said she was going to peel her mom's skin off?!?! WTF! 

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Options
    imageasilwhite:

The one where the little girl said she was going to peel her mom's skin off?!?! WTF! 

I know! It doesn't help that all the kids in the pics have crazy eyes going on...

My Heart!

• Options

Omg!! The one with "then I died and now I'm here" HOLY CRAP THAT WOULD SCARE THE EFF OUT OF ME!

I keep telling my daugther that we can't get a dog right now because our cats wouldn't like it. In  my head, I'm thinking once our 16 year old cat passes we can get one, but I don't tell her that.  She has started saying "Maybe the vet can take our cats away and then we can get a dog!"  I don't know HOW she made the connection that vets can indeed take cats away...  

imageimage

• Options
    imageMrs.Kocal:

Omg!! The one with "then I died and now I'm here" HOLY CRAP THAT WOULD SCARE THE EFF OUT OF ME!

I keep telling my daugther that we can't get a dog right now because our cats wouldn't like it. In  my head, I'm thinking once our 16 year old cat passes we can get one, but I don't tell her that.  She has started saying "Maybe the vet can take our cats away and then we can get a dog!"  I don't know HOW she made the connection that vets can indeed take cats away...  

She's a smart little cookie!

My Heart!

• Options
    imageasilwhite:
    My BFF sent this to me today and told me I'd better be prepared! GAH!The one where the little girl said she was going to peel her mom's skin off?!?! WTF!nbsp;

My favorite. I've told it 3 times since the reddit post

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    I am ca-rying! So good. "I want to peel your skin off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    imagepetdocd:
    imageMrs.Kocal:

This just made me really sad. I don't want kids to think I am the pet grim reaper. 

I saw this on Facebook. It is shocking, especially the skin comment.  

Aww, I'm sorry!  FWIW, she has no idea that vets even put animals to sleep.  I think her head she just thinks that the vet is someone we take our cats to, so we can just take them there and leave them there.  She's not overly attached to them, particularly one who is nutso and on prozac, because she bites. So, she was actually happy at the prospect that a vet might take them away!  

imageimage

• Options
    I just remembered a creepy things my niece said once. She was probably 6 or 7 and we were eating bbq. She looked at her mom and asked, "where do ribs come from?" to which my sister replied, "well, these kind are from a pig." Niece looks at her and in a little, drawn-out, creepy voice says, "poor piggy" while tracing a fake tear down her face with a finger. Then proceeded to chow down on some more ribs.
  • Options
    The past life ones were SO creepy! I don't know what I'd do if my kid said that.
    BFP 11/2/10! First Dr's appt 11/30/10, shows Blighted Ovum measuring~ 5.9w @ 7w5d Natural Miscarraige 12/10/10 TTA unitl Feb, waiting BARE minimum before hopping back in the saddle So ready to try again, but I will never forget my first baby. BFP#2 02/06/11!!!! *stick baby, stick!* Team Green turn Team PINK 10/09/11 BFP #3 02/23/13...SURPRISE! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's hilarious and horrifying...
    Rachel (23) and Ben (25)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Check out my blog.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BFP #3: 2/14/13 EDD:10/16/2013 (Please stick little one)
  • Options
    imagedh13:
    imageasilwhite:

The real backstory behind that one was that the person had just gotten terrible sunburn and their skin was peeling, lmao! 

Ahhh - the backstory makes this WAY less creepy, but man did she have a bad way of saying that to her mom. If that was me, I would have been sleeping with one eye open. It's like having Damien for a child - eeekkk 

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Options
    My 4yo makes comments about a past life and it is creepy! About a year ago she was singing a song in the car that I had never heard before. I asked where she learned it and she said "my Grammy taught me". Since she calls both grandmas grandma, I asked "who is Grammy?" She replied "it is who I lived with before I came here. She got old and died so I came to live with you." Ummm, what?!?! She still talks about her from time to time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejpeazybreezy:
    The past life ones were SO creepy! I don't know what I'd do if my kid said that.

This. It definitely makes me a believer.
    Saying crazy stuff is not as weird just funny, but when they remember random events and dying I'm like WTF!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"