Some quick background info on me in case you don't know my story.
I was diagnosed with blocked tubes in Nov. of 2011. We went straight to IVF. I have had 2 RE's and have done a total of 3 failed IVF's. I just had another HSG done and both tubes are completely clear! My RE said we could try iui if we wanted. I don't know much about it and I am not sure if it's worth it since we have had 3 failed IVF's (although the 1st 2 were crappy and I have issues with my first RE). And since blocked tubes are not my issue, I don't know what is. My egg quality is "ok" (not good, not bad...just "ok"). Do you still stim with iui? Any thoughts or insight would be great.
Also just another quick question:
We do have a frozen embryo, although I am not holding out much hope for it. We planned on doing the FET in May, but my clinic has changed their protocol (long lupron). I have to wait until AF shows up, go for a baseline, then start lupron for a month. So we are actually looking at June. Has anyone heard of this protocol or know of the benefits/reasoning behind it?