Two Under 2
Options

I think I'll be making a nest here

I am a December 13 momma with a 6 month old.  After lurking/reading your posts for a few days I think this is a good place to set up camp. (If you'll have me!)  Im loving the support on this board so far and it's nice to not have to listen to the crazy FTM crap on the BMB . Although there have been some gems: throwing a christmas party in May to announce a December pregnancy. Yeah........

Re: I think I'll be making a nest here

• Options
    Be careful talking crap cross boards, many lurk or post on multiple boards. ;]

But that Christmas idea was lolworthy.

imageShayliz:
    Be careful talking crap cross boards, many lurk or post on multiple boards. ;] But that Christmas idea was lolworthy.

bahaha. Thanks for the tip. You're probably right!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSarelnad:

I am a December 13 momma with a 6 month old.  After lurking/reading your posts for a few days I think this is a good place to set up camp. (If you'll have me!)  Im loving the support on this board so far and it's nice to not have to listen to the crazy FTM crap on the BMB . Although there have been some gems: throwing a christmas party in May to announce a December pregnancy. Yeah........

I totally missed that one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"