Cloth Diapering
Options

Any fulltime wool users?

Any fulltime wool users out there? If so, what do I need to make this work. I already do wool at home, so what works best when your out and about?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any fulltime wool users?

• Options
    i use wool all the time,for night time is the classic soaker,and for day time and nap times,I use the one love diaper, the diaper is made with wool from the inside,,and you can use the cover with any kind of inserts,I also made my own diapers cover similar to this diaper, the insert that I use with this covers are the stay dry from grovia,I also knit my wet bags,I did three of them,the big one is for putting all the duty diapers,the medium and small one are for when we are out,the small one is for the diapers that made have BM. for made this diapers work I wash them once a week,and lanolize,I use to do it by hand,but is easy on the machine on the gentle cicle,then I lanolize.the bags and the soackers I usually wash them every two months.also because this diapers are not bulky at all you can use any kind of cloths on top on them,and if you forget the bags in the car with a diaper it doesn't smell at all,and you won't end having mold on the diaper or the bag,because of the wool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is great info. Thank you so much!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"