Philadelphia Babies
Options

Einstein montgomery?

Hello! Does anyone have any experience giving birth at the new einstein montgomery hospital? I have tried to do online research but not muh out there since they just opened in September, 2012.

Also, would love any recommendation on an obgyn affiliated with them!
Thank you!

Re: Einstein montgomery?

• Options
    Wow! That would be great if you find the time with a newborn to write back!. Congrats and good luck with your delivery! Looking forward to reading your report!
  • Options

I will be giving birth there in September.

I use Women's Associates. They used to have an office in Norristown but now they are in Plymouth Meeting (They may have other offices around but PM is closest to me).

I have been pretty happy with them so far-they were suggested to me by a few former knotties/nesties.  GL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your feedback. Is women's associates a group of OBGYNs? I ask only because I am really looking for a doctor who I will pretty much know will deliver my baby not a group of docs that I will get the one that happens to be on duty that night. It seems like this is not something that is easy to come by. If anyone knows of any OBGYN Like this that delivers at einstein I'm all ears!

Good luck w the rest of your pregnancy! Still curious if anyone has any feedback about giving birth there!
  • Options

They are a group of OBGYNS. They also told me that at Einstein there is a dr. from the practice there during the day, then overnights there is a dr. there from one of a few practices that delivers (they rotate)

At first when I heard this I was like WTF but then it has started to bother me less and less.

Good luck with your search! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mzovocemzovoce member
    The hospital is a palace. Visited a friend there this past weekend andseriously started   reconsidering my birth place. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Had my daughter there on March 23 and had a great experience. The nurses and lactation consultants were wonderful. Baby roomed in and there was a cot for my husband. I can't recommend my OB practice - it's a group practice and I actually ended up being delivered by a hospital midwife. I was OK with that but doesn't sound like what you're looking for. Let me know if you have other questions. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I have been searching for a hospital that would allow for midwife delivery. Did you use a general hospital midwife or did you have your own, and if so who? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"