Preemies

Neosure coupons

Anyone know where I can get neosure coupons? Besides Similiac, they don't send neosure ones
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Neosure coupons

• Where do I get forumla checks? What's iirc?
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I noticed if you select full term on the website you get 2 checks instead of just 1 neosure check.  I also second asking friends and family to sign up too.

I have twins, but contacted the company asking about coupons and they sent me a case with some coupons.   

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree with what PP are saying.  I had signed up for Similac long before DS came, so I had already gotten a regular formula sample & some checks.  When DS came @ 35 weeks & the doctors/nurses in NICU said to use Neosure until at least his due date, my mom signed up & noted preemie when she was filling out the info.  They sent her an 8-pk of 2oz premade bottles, a few coupons & a check.  

Also, we asked our pediatrician if they had anything (small samples or coupons) for us, they sent us home with 2 full sized containers of Gerber preemie formula powder.  Said they don't have that many preemie clients & wanted to make sure it got used instead of expiring. 

Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • I sent you a private message.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"