Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone in Savannah?

I currently live in Atlanta but we are moving to Savannah this summer.  Im looking for anyone who can give me opinions on where to move. My husband will be working in the Port Wentworth area.

Re: Anyone in Savannah?

• Options

I live just outside of Port Wentworth. I can try to answer any questions you have. What do you want to know?

There's alot of different areas to live in, depending on what you're looking for and where you want to be closest to. Port Wentworth is about 20 min from the historic district and about 50 (more with traffic) from downtown. 

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Which area would you prefer to live? Pooler or Port Wentworth? Which has more character, parks, family friendly activities?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hway24hway24 member

I like where we live, because I like the small town feel. We usually go to pooler or savannah for things to do, but it's not a bad drive

Pooler has more stores, restaurants, and things to do (bowling alley, arcade, skating, theater, park/playground). It's about 15min from PW. 

Historic Savannah is about 20-30 min from PW, it definitely has more character, and it has parks, childrens museum, restaurants, etc

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"