St. Louis Babies

rec your photographer please

looking for maternity, birth, newborn and beyond photographer

Re: rec your photographer please

• We loved our newborn photographer!  Her website is sweetbeginningsphoto.com.  She is in St. Peters.  We did maternity photos with her and honestly were not all that impressed (she doesn't do much of those), but she is great with kids.

Enjoy!

Lindsay

my blog: leakingboob.com 

• I know a TON of great photographers in the STL area.  I will post their websites below.  Although, as far as I know, only one of them actually does live birth photography.  The other ones do maternity and newborn though. All of them are WONDERFUL photographers and easy to work with.

www.donnaharrisphotography.com   (she does birth, maternity, newborn, and beyond)

www.michellelunnphotography.com  (maternity, newborn, beyond) - used her for our engagement and wedding photos

www.autumnlockephoto.com  (maternity, newborn, beyond) - using her for our maternity photos

www.glory-photography.com   (maternity, newborn, beyond)  - using for our newborn photo session (MIL works for them)

• Loading the player...
  • Jc penny didi a great job with my picture and they are affordable :)

• Synergy phtography did my wedding photos and they were awesome, but she also does birth, maternity and family pics.  I didn't have any done, but know she absolutely loves doing birth stories.  Here's the website!

https://www.lifesnotstaged.com/#

• Stephanie Cotta Photography is amazing:

https://stephaniecottaphotography.com/ 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Jessica at Brea Photography - she did our pregnancy announcement, maternity, birth and newborn session.  We will definitely be using her for our Xmas pics and one year photos - incredible work.  I'm happy to share some of the links to our galleries if you're interested, just PM me.
  • Ikon Photographs is the best!!

www.ikonphotographs.net

www.facebook.com/ikonphotographs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"