Health & Exercise
Options

Post Pregnancy Workouts

Any moms out there who used a specific workout to get back in shape quickly after the baby?  I love the gym and pre-pregnancy I would spend 1.5-2 hours a day 5-6 days a week there but know that after baby comes I will need to get used to working out at home until baby is old enough for my gyms daycare service.  I know a lot of people love P90X, Insanity, etc.  Anyone have any personal experience with at home workouts that they loved?

Re: Post Pregnancy Workouts

• Options
    Several years ago I did the P90X workouts and could definitely tell a difference. I also liked Jillian Michaels DVDs and they are much shorter depending on how long you get LO down. I have not been cleared for exercise yet but will probably start with Jil
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am 7 months now and I plan to use zumba! I always wanted to try it but never got to cuz I found out I was pregnant. also I am hoping it is true what they say about breastfeeding and that will help me with losing it as well. I just hope that I am able to
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I loved Jillian's body revolution and got down below my pre pregnancy weight using it.  I tried p90x after it and hated the length of the workouts.  It is an hour and 10 minute time commitment and on yoga days it was 90 minutes.  Accordi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love beachbody workouts. I did P90X, Insanity, I'm a big fan of ChaLEAN Extreme. I was in the best shape of my life after having both kids lean and fit. I can't wait to start doing beachbody workouts after this baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I completed Insanity and drank Shakeology before I got pregnant and got into the BEST shape of my life and never felt more amazing. Once I got pregnant I have been modifying TurboJam and continue to drink Shakeo once every couple weeks for the nutrients,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"