Health & Exercise
Options

RASH!!

My DD has a pretty raw rash under her neck folds. She dribbles a ton when she takes her bottles, and has never really expanded her neck when she feeds (she's EFF), she's always got it squished into her chest, so we didn't notice it at first and it's pretty new but definitely irritating her!! We feel so bad for the poor thing and my DH feels like a bad parent now! I told him it was totally normal for babies to have rashes, but has anyone else had this happen with their LO? If so, what did you guys use to help? (We've just been using some Penatin on it til we get to see the Dr)

We're taking her to the Dr this morning but I figured I'd post on here as well to see if any other parents have some advice! We always say nobody knows how to parent better then a parent themselves, even if you do happen to have a medical degree! 

Re: RASH!!

• Options
    My daughter used to get bad rashes around her neck from teething. She drooled excessively! I always made sure to clean with Dr. Bronner's baby soap diluted per the instructions on the bottle and pat dry the area really good with a soft cloth. I also made
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"