Indiana Babies

Pediatricians in Fishers

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for Pediatricians in the Fishers/Geist/Castleton areas? We need to start looking for a doctor but didn't know where to start. Thanks!

Re: Pediatricians in Fishers

• We see Dr. Roy Harper at Hazel Dell Pediatric. So far they have been excellent. If necessary we are always seen within the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We see doctor Rob Rudicel at North Star Pediatrics. He is great and so friendly. We are moving and I am very sad we won't be able to see him anymore.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for your suggestions!
  • KK06KK06 member
    Dr. Keller at IU Health (Saxony Hospital) We used to go to Rudicel but switched. 
  • We love love love Northpoint pediatrics! We see Dr. Adams, but they are all great! Can't say enough about them. They are open 7 days a week and have a great call service for after hours.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ddp71ddp71 member
    I live in the Geist area and pregnant with my first.  I am planning on taking my baby to Geist Family Physicians. I actually asked my OB for a reference and she suggested going there (after I had already heard a lot of great things about them). 
  • North point is amazing!  They have offices in castleton, saxony and fishers and are opening another in the fall....the best part is they have walking hours Saturday mornings and Sunday evenings which allows us to not have to use meld check or the ER!!!!   We've seen a few of the doctors and nurse practitioners and they are all fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"