Health & Exercise
Options

Calf pain

Feels like I pulled a muscle in my right calf. My Tuesday workout wasn't anything too special and I felt fine after but woke up Wednesday morning with a calf that's so incredibly tight I can hardly walk! I've iced and have been rolling out and DH massaged my leg but it's not improving! Advice?!

Re: Calf pain

• Options
    I have muscle pains like that when I get even the slightest bit dehydrated and I'm low on potassium. I would try to up your water and potassium intake, take an anti inflammatory, rest it as much as possible and maybe soak in a warm epsom salt bath. Also,
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    I used to have calf muscle pain during long intense workouts. Ie marathons. Honestly the best healing was rest and I helped the blood flow with wearing compression socks daily. Feel better!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only time I ever had pain like that was with a knee injury. It took a long time to progress to that stage though. If the normal stuff doesnt work make sure you go see your MD.
  • Options
    Eat a banana every day and make sure you are hydrated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"