Minnesota Babies

Local gyms with child care

Does anyone have any experience (positive or negative)?  I live in Saint Paul so I was most interested in the Highland Park Lifetime vs. the LA fitness on University Ave.  I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old, so I want something stimulating and safe for them. 

Thanks! 

Re: Local gyms with child care

• I'm a big supporter of the YMCA. I have been a member most of my life so it was a pretty easy choice for me. It may not be the cheapest, but even months when I've barely used my membership, I know that my dollars are supporting a great organization. The k
    imageimage
  • We have belonged to the YMCA in Woodbury since December and we like it so far and the childcare seems good too. We did check out the Lifetime here and it was really nice but seems like they just talk about the adults and not the kids at all. I like that t
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • The Lifetime Fitness we used to go to in Savage had a section for infants 12 months and younger. They have toys, swings, etc geared for all infants and someone is always with the infant until the parent(s) return. The big kids play area is very busy, b

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"