Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

9th night- no sleep

first time mom here and hoping for some advice.  My almost 2 year old now throws a fit when I put her into bed and won't fall alseep in less I am in there- then I sneak out.  Happens multiple times during the night.

she now points to her crib and says "bye bye".  I am assuming she is ready for a toddler bed?

any advice? we are thinking of converting this weekend.  Just waiting on the railing to get here.

I just don't want to jump the gun but i assume her saying "bye" to her crib means she is over it.  how does this happen overnight? She loved her crib! 

Re: 9th night- no sleep

• Options

Sounds to me like she wants to not go to bed rather than she just doesn't want a crib. My son says bye to me when he wants me to leave him alone. I mean, go ahead and switch to the toddler bed but I'm not sure it'll solve any problems.

If I were

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Separation anxiety. My 14 month old daughter is going through the same thing. You can do the CIO method, but I'm personally not into it because she throws up if I leave her. What I do is I let her play and stay up and she will fall asleep on our bed and t
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just about a month ago my DD turned into a bear before nap and bedtime.  She has always been a really good sleeper from about 10 months on and then she just refused.  She cried and cried, took her forever to fall asleep.  We were planning o
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"