Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Pointing

I'm wondering if your baby is pointing. My LO will be 13 months old next week and still isn't pointing. I know all babies develop on their own schedule, but everything I've read says pointing by a year is a big deal.

LO has hit all of his milestones at sort of the end of the range, like if it said this should happen between 6 and 9 months, it was the end of the 9th month before he did it.  He has a really laid back personality, he hardly ever cries and is mostly happy and content.  We see the pedi next week, so I will of course ask, just wanted to hear from some other real life moms. TIA

Re: Pointing

• Options

This is pretty much exactly us. DS hits all of his milestones at the late end of the normal range. When he does start doing something he does it really well though...for example he didn't sit on his own until he was about seven months. However the firs

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Was your LO born a bit early?  DS was born at 36 weeks and we struggled a lot with weight gain, etc...for the first 8 weeks.  I've noticed that we are right around a month-ish behind on stuff.  It's all starting to even out as he gets ol

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for your replies.  My LO was born at 39 weeks, 4 days.  He's a chunk and since he's my second, breastfeeding went really well from the get go. He was in the 54th percentile for weight and like 49th for height at his 9 month check.&nbsp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"