December 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Names

Anyone have any ideas of what you're going to name your baby? I don't have a clue this time around and am thankful there's time left to think about it!

Re: Baby Names

• Options
    I am strongly feeling Olivia for a girl or Hendrix for a boy... FI likes Hendrix, but not Olivia..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

We have our girls name picked out from my last pregnancy, but I'm keeping it "in the vault".  We literally haven't told anyone, which drives my Mom nuts.  It's been 2 years and she's still trying to guess, which is pointless because I wouldn'

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    We had the most horrible time for a boys name last time around so we're screwed if it's another boy. We had several girl names we both liked but now the only one we agree on is Samantha. But I'm not sold on it to be honest. I really like Mila but DH shot
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options

I have no idea for boy or girl. Last time around I knew right away for a girl and struggled to think of boy names. This time I am drawing blanks for both. Glad there is lots of time. I'm hoping after we find out the gender we may have more ideas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We like the name Lilah for a girl and Elijah for a boy but I just found out today my coworker is planning on naming his son Elijah so it looks like we will have to pick a new boys name. It took DH and I forever to decide on Elijah so this will be fun!
  • Options
    Lora May Elizabeth for a girl and possibly Weston Townsend for a boy... :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It took us forever to agree on a boys' name last time, but finally picked one we love: Cole Matthew. I think we have a girl's name picked out from last time: Mia. Just need a middle name.

I'm sort of hoping for a girl just so I don't ha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We sort of have a girl's name picked out but a boy's name will be impossible.  My husband wanted Declan (pronounced deck-lynn) for a boy but I was like "no way".  What are you going to call him?  Deck?  Lynn?  Both will get the

Baby girl N born 10/29/14!

**Follow your heart, but take your brain with you**

• Options

imageadawn1981:
    I am strongly feeling Olivia for a girl or Hendrix for a boy... FI likes Hendrix, but not Olivia..
    </BLOCKQUOT
  • Options

Oh we used to have a whole spreadsheet with boy and girl names ranked by preference and cross-matched with each other. Then we didn't get pregnant and I deleted it. I miss it. LOL

The names are still the same though. We are a family name family.

• Options
    We are so far from any names.  But, we have similar tastes so I don't think agreeing should be tooooo hard.  The DH just doesn't wanna start discussing quite yet, I almost think it doesn't feel real to him yet.  We will probably not think t
    photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
     BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

• Options

We already have a Samantha Allison (She'll be 11 in June) and a Katherine Paige (We call her Kate and she's 14 months). I'm not fond of traditional middle names and if we have a boy his middle name will be Wayne, which is a family middle name on my boy

• Options
    DH just told me that he was thinking about the name Cole. :) 
  • Options
    We've had a boy and girl name picked out forever. I'm not sure if they'll make it till the end this time or not. We renamed DD three times before choosing her name for good :) 
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options
    imageoneplusoneequalsfive:
    DH just told me that he was thinking about the name Cole. :nbsp;

Good choice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We already had favorite names from when we had Colton. Cannon for a boy and Cora for a girl.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So we are thinking George Hamilton for boy and calling him Hamilton. George is my husbands grandads name who died of leukemia when he was 2. He and my first born would have same initials so i would be able to reuse some things too : for a girl we like Sum
  • Options

imageLP0198:
    We had the most horrible time for a boys name last time around so we're screwed if it's another boy.
    </BLOCKQUOTE

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We brought this up for the first time last night and seems like we are on different planets with name preferences. My top girls names are Fallan, Clara, Elin or  Charlotte. Boy names are Braden, Dylan, Austin. I don't even remember what H said, but t
  • Options

Annabelle Marie is our 3 year old but for the next one my top girls are Charlotte, Scarlet, Lillian. No clue on the middle name. Marie is my middle name and we gave it to DD. For boys I like Jude Michael or Asher Gray. <span class="Apple-style-spa

• Options
    If it's a Girl her name will be Kennedy
    We're still struggling on boys names but my husband loves Brady.
  • Options
    We've had our names picked out since our last pregnancy and have decided to still use them. We refuse to tell anyone what they are though :D our little secret.
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    I am passionate about a boys name Cohen.
    DH is passionate about a girls name Kinley.

I like Kinley and was actually the one who suggested it, but when we were pregnant with DS he was so insistent on it that it kinda turned me off. Si
  • Options
    Maybe Finnley Daniel for a boy and who knows for a girl. I just want to make sure this baby is sticking around this this time.
  • Options

imageSailorTink:
    I just finished reading the hunger games and love Rue for a girl. But I looked it up and it means regret. Bummer!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"