November 2012 Moms
Options

Bubbles

Anyone had fun with bubbles? Funny story, I bought some bubbles for Benjamin's Easter basket and the damn container didn't have a wand in it. Haha.. I was so bummed because I thought he'd love it and I didn't have anything around the house to use.

Anyhoo, I love the Honest company and use their baby products. Today, they posted a DIY bubble recipe and wands from pipe cleaners. I'm so doing this for the weekend! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bubbles

• Options
    I haven't tried bubbles with W yet, but my 2yo niece LOVES them!  I think they're pretty much a hit with any toddler.  But I'd love to hear how Benjamin likes them!  Maybe I'll have to pick some up...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've tried them with M and he seemed really mesmerized by them. He watched them fall and occasionally would reach for one or smile at them. I will try it again every so often as he gets older :D Have fun!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Q freaking loves bubbles!!! T doesn't really notice them too much but then we don't really play with bubbles with T that often. I can't wait until both kids will be running around my yard chasing them!
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

At the start of story time at the library they do bubbles. D's is pretty meh about them but the other kids (a few months older) seem to really love them.

BTW you can use just about anything flexible to make a wand.  Wire hangers,  stem

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"