Houston Babies

Cribs

Does anyone have any experience with Baby & Kid's 1st or Ikea or Babies R Us for cribs?

I realize Baby & Kid's 1st and Ikea are on opposite ends when it comes to price, but I've read and heard good, middle of the road and bad reviews on items from all 3 places so i'm not tied to or turned against any of them in particular.

Just curious if you ladies had started shopping for these items or have already purchased and would be open to sharing your thoughts or experiences. 

LO is not due for another 4 months but I wish I were further along on her room. Each time i've picked out a set there has been an issue (e.g. the conversion kit is no longer available, it looks nice but scratches easily, its on backorder for at least 6 months, etc)

Re: Cribs

• We looked at Baby's and Kids first but they were too high. We ended up getting ours at Buy Buy Baby. We absolutely love it! Good quality and really nice looking. BBB is owned by bed Bath and Beyond so you can use the 20% off coupons from either store on e
  • Thanks for the reply. DH just vetoed the Ikea crib - loved the price but not the style :(.

I had not considered BBB but will definitely check them out. Glad to know that they accept the 20% off coupons because I have lots of those!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"