November 2013 Moms
Options

******November PgAL Check-In******

Okay, this check in is for Pregnant After a Loss ladies, otherwise known as PgAL. This is a check in for anyone who has suffered a previous miscarriage stillbirth, infant loss, or any other type of loss but is pregnant now. This is our support area please be mindful if you are new or a visitor. Thank you.

If you have suffered a loss previously and are now due in November and wish to be added to this check-in, let us know your loss history and tell us your due date!

Here are our lovely PgAL ladies:

PurpleFlower Nov. 8
Friebor Nov. 8
missqueens Nov. 3
lamo1210 Nov. 3
Svenny1011 Nov. 12
stlucia_wife Nov. 1
caitblum Nov. 8
nseeley Nov. 2
MandyPandyBear Nov. 7
bridezilla2myself Nov. 10
Daysie Nov. 1
CTFET1 Nov. 20
Hopefull11 Nov. 7
Lauren659 Nov. 12
Kicam Nov. 10
Comeonlilbaby Nov. 3
librarianish Nov. 10
jle625 Nov. 20
jchurley Nov. 21
mdharrison Nov. 5
estreyas
shanbp Nov. 18
missesru Nov. 20
DeAndraM01 Nov. 11
ashleyross Nov. 23
femmepink Nov. 13
Joaniebaldwin Nov. 10
Megs1383 Nov. 13
Finnaroo Nov. 9
kamiraut7 Nov. 16
lobosabby Nov. 21
cconn312 Nov. 5
3dewdrops Nov. 7
RubiksElf Nov. 15
momitobe Nov. 12
MrsTBird Nov. 20
leopardgurl831 Nov. 20
VegasGal1978
SoonToBeThree Nov. 14
JCGalanif Nov. 9
jenaggie12 Nov. 8
dmm113 Nov. 25
mgh2008 Nov. 30
beathag Nov. 8
babyruth88 Nov. 5
beth1837 Nov. 22
SweetPea927 Nov. 23
Emily&Chad Nov. 15
RequiresExalted Nov. 21
melissa721 Nov. 22
lgluv10s Nov. 2
DebateThis Nov. 2
hegriff Nov. 21

LADIES YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!
At the last check in, we lost equibabe611. This check-in we have lost another PgALer from our ranks. We never got an update but her post about a blighted ovum and then her disappearance afterwards may be indication that we have lost momitobe. I ask that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers through this difficult time. It is hard to say goodbye and I am so sorry she has to go through this as I am sure you all are.

ashleyross: I saw your update about your U/S. My pretty story is that I had the same thing happen with DS. It was too early for a HB with the first U/S but when we went in for the second there it was and he was my first take home baby! Let me know how the follow up goes my dear, I will be thinking of you constantly.

bridezilla2myself: How have you been with the

spotting? Did you get a chance to talk to your

doctor and ask about it? Update us if you can.

lamo1210: Hey, how did the announcement go? I know you were nervous about saying anything so early, but try to keep your head up and stay positive!

caitblum: How did your doctor's appointment go? a positive one I am hoping! Update us if you can.

cconn312: Glad your first appointment went well! I love seeing positive news with the AL ladies.

hegriff: Have you spoken yet with your mother about coming to the first ultrasound? If you don't want her there if it may be bad then you should let her know that. Hopefully everything worked out. Update us if possible. Also how are you holding up with the M/S?

RequiresExalted: I am so happy you got to see a HB, that is beyond exciting! Congrats!

stlucia_wife: Sorry you had that cramp scare, I am so happy it all died down and things got back to normal. How are you feeling now?

dmm113: Glad your betas looked good and I cannot wait for an update about how the ultrasound goes!

*****************CHECK-IN*******************

Sorry I am a little late ladies! Here we go!

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you?

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally?

3. Any progress or news to note of with LO? In life in general?

4. GTKY: What is your favorite dessert?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ******November PgAL Check-In******

• Options

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you? I am 7w 6d and a beautiful blueberry! :)

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally? Emotionally I am actually getting really nervous... I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I have

• Options
    Hey not sure how I ended up on the list but this is our 1st ...I might have been late night typing to what I thought was a ticker change thread? Sorry for the confusion but I can be deleted. T&P for sticky babies for all these lovely ladies though!&nb
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You responded to the first check in I believe, no problem I will remove you! :)
  • Options

imageDeAndraM01:
    You responded to the first check in I believe, no problem I will remove you! :)

&nbsp

Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    Thank you my dear! :) And yes there are a lot of great people.
  • Options

Thank you for hosting this check-in.  I would love to be added if possible.  My EDD based on LMP is 11/13 but since I know I ovulated on day 17, I think it will get moved once we get to see a hopefully happy, healthy baby at my next U/S on 4/

BFP#1 8/14/09; Natural M/C 9/16/09 @ 9 weeks 2 days 
    BFP#2 5/11/10; DS1 Born 1-27-11 
    BFP#3 6/24/12; Natural M/C 7/1/12 @ 5 weeks 
    BFP#4 9/22/12; Natural M/C 10/17/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#5 3/3/13; DS2 Born 11-7-13
    BFP#6 9/20/14; Due 5-28-15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    caitblum: How did your doctor's appointment go? a positive one I am hoping! Update us if you can.

Appointment went GREAT!!! Saw our wee one with a heartbeat of 162 bpm at 7w5d. Doc said my cervix was perfect. Thank goodness!!

DH and I married in 7/2011
    TTC since 6/2012
    BFP #1 1/15/2013, EDD 9/27/2013, MMC 2/1/2013
    BFP #2 2/26/13, EDD 11/8/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm a newbie! I had a miscarriage in Sept 2011, and after being prescribed Clomid we are finally pregnant again. I hope this time goes smoothly. 

I'll be 8 weeks as of tomorrow (April

• Options
    Ooops... I forgot to mention my due date. Nov 11!
  • Options
    DeAndra, I'm sending positive thoughts to you!!! The whole loss milestone thing is such a mind frick. I'm sorry yore having a rough go right now. Kick 8 week's butt!!! I'm thinking about you and will look for an update soon!!
    TTC since 6/2012
  • Options
    Oh, and I forgot to mention your possible hyperemis!! Yuck. I'm so sorry mama. You're feeling awful, an you apologize for being late on the check in. Girl, be as late as you need to be. Just feel better!
    TTC since 6/2012
  • Options

1. I am 8 wks 3 days...or at least pretending I am til a dating ultrasound that will tell me otherwise. (no charting, and can only guess within a few days either way when my lmp was.) I don't know what fruit that is.  =(

2.  I'm "

• Options
    Intro: I am Katrina. We had a 8 week miscarriage in March 2012 and a 16 week loss in September 2012. We are now expecting for November 28th. Really excited/nervous! Glad to see all your ladies support for us/each other! Started progesterone suppositories
  • Options
    Thank you! In have my first ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday so fingers crossed that all goes well!
    1. I am 5 weeks 6 days today. A little Appleseed!
    2. I'm doing ok just anxious about our first ultrasound after our experience during this
  • Options

OP, I hope you start feeling better soon.  That sounds horrible :(

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you? 7w2d - A blueberry!

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally? Just

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Married 9/24/11 & TTC #1
    ~Trying for our rainbow baby~
    Me: 33 Him: 34
    Not preventing since 1/1/2012
    BFP #1 1/21/12 mmc @ 9wks d&c 3/5/12
    TTA until 9/1/12
    2 AO/irregular cycles Oct/Nov with abnormal TSH b/w
    Started TTC again 12/1/12
    BFP #2 12/31/2012 c/p 1/5/13
  • Options
    My name is Stephanie. My EDD is Nov. 12. I've had a chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage at 6 weeks.

I'm a blueberry! I'm 7w5 days.

2. How are you feeling this week emotional
  • Options

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you?  I am 5w1d (EDD 11/30).  I am not sure what fruit LO is: small.

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally?  I was happy after th

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Thank you so much for running the check-in.  I had a 2nd trimester loss in December.  We found out last week that we are expecting again.  My due date is Nov. 30th. Hoping to take home my rainbow baby!!

<span class="Apple-style-spa

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    First off, thank you all so much for your kind thoughts, words of wisdom, and overall strength on this board.

An update for me on the m/s is that it's getting better, but still there. I try and keep some saltines by the bed cause it definite
  • Options
    8 weeks 2 days today. I am a raspberry!

Physically my morning sickness seems to have really kicked in.
    Mentally
  • Options

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you?  I am 6W 5D. Sweet Pea!

<p style="margin:0px 0px 1
  • Options

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you? 6w4d, sweetpea

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally? This week is rough. I have my first u/s on Friday - should see a HB, ect. I'm terrified there

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

can you add me. over the last 8 years and I never even kept track of all the dates there are way to many.I have had 5 m/c and 4 chemical pregnancies.

Almost 9 weeks yay

2. How are you fee

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What fruit are you? 7w5d, blueberry.

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally? I'm actually feeling good considering the weight of this week. I am one day away from my loss milestone and my f

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imagecaitblum:
    Oh, and I forgot to mention your possible hyperemis!! Yuck. I'm so sorry mama. You're feeling awful, an you apologiz
  • Options

I'm new to the boards. I've been perusing Thebump since my first pregnancy. But here it goes. You'll see it in my Sig. Had an early MC in May of 2012. Natural Miscarriage.  BFP 9/112. Went the the doctor at 6wks saw the HB at 126. Went back for my

• Options
    imagebabyruth88:

can you add me. over the last 8 years and I never even kept track of all the dates there are way to many.I have ha

• Options

8wks 3d, Raspberry

Emotionally: down, I have had a few thing come up at work and I am down becaus

• Options

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you? 8w1d a raspberry

2. How are you feeling this week emotionally/physically/mentally? I'm feeling bloated and constipated yuck!  Still very on edge constantly checking to make sure no bleeding

BabyFetus Ticker

Wyatt Born 09/05/08 MC Jan 2012 MC Feb 2012 MC Jan 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic photo taco_zps623667d1.jpg
    August Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hello! I'm due November 8th and had losses July of 2009 and February, June, and December 2012. I have one DD born June 2010. My numbers have been great but I have my first u/s today to check for a heartbeat and I'm worrying myself sick. I had a missed m/c
  • Options
    Happy to say that we heard a heart beat on Friday! I posted on November board. I'm really embarrassed to admit this but I didn't realize what pgal stood for when I initially checked in. You can remove me. Sending all of you my best wishes for happy and he
  • Options

Can you add me, pretty please? This is my 8th pregnancy and will be my third baby. I'm due Nov 24th. You can see most in my sig, but I have Hashimotos thyroid disease and anti-kell antibodies. I lost two pregnancies in '09 before getting pregnant with

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? What fruit are you? 5w3d- appleseed?

<p style="margin:0px 0px 10px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-h
    BFP #1- 12/3/09, EDD- 8/7/10, Missed M/C at 8 weeks & D&C- 1/5/10, BFP #2- July 2010, Baby Charlie Born March 29, 2011, BFP #3- 4/12/12- EDD- 12/21/12, Missed M/C at 10 1/2 weeks 5/29/12, D&C 6/1/12- testing results showed triploidy, IF testing all normal, February 2013- IUI#1, femara, follistim, trigger =BFN, March 2013- IUI#2, femara, follistim, trigger= BFP #4, 3/20/12, Beta#1 16dpo= 397, Beta #2 18dpo= 1037, Beta#3 24dpo= 11,589- EDD 11/30/13- It's a Girl!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"